Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Diaper Deals

Ok, if you didn't check, the Walgreens Promo has started! So you can get $10 off any $40 purchase with code ANNIVERSARY. Plus, as long as your order doesn't weigh over 10lbs, you can get free shipping too!
Walgreens Premium Diapers: I've said this before! I personally love these. They work better than any other brand for my daughter. Plus, I can usually get them cheaper on a regular basis with sales like this that they have! I don't have to drive anywhere either- which takes up more time with kids than it is worth sometimes. The diapers are on sale for Buy 1, Get 1 at 50% off. So purchase 6, then use code ANNIVERSARY to get your $10 off. Head over to Walgreens and search for them to get started! Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog only reviews comments before posting to avoid hijacking. We will respond to comments Mon-Thurs but we are closed Fri-Sun and legal holidays.